Business Hypertext Narrative
Business Hypertext Narrative
A hypertext narrative by
Alexandre Lachapelle
Created with
The Virtual Writing Tutor Grammar Checker
Word count: 1319
Choice count: 33
Section count: 22
Image count: 22
Error count: 0
Field Related Analysis
Education : 40 matches
(choice, college, diploma, grades, john, school, student, students, university, vacation)Film : 32 matches
(director, finance, marketing, plan, scene, story, technician)Tourism : 21 matches
(benefits, bit, bus, city, climbing, concordia, driver, hiking, hotel, marketing, multiple, nature)Target Structure: (0 matches)
Business Hypertext Narrative
It all started like this...
I am a business student at Ahuntsic College. This is my final year. I can now apply for universities, but I am not sure which one I want to go to.
Choice 1 : I go to HEC Montreal
Choice 2 : I go to Concordia University
Choice 3 : I take a year off

Scene 1.
I chose to apply for HEC Montreal. I think it will be the best years of my life. On my third year, I have to choose a specialization.
Choice 1 : I choose to specialize in Marketing
Choice 2 : I choose to specialize in Finance
Scene 2.
I am now almost done with my last year in marketing, but I'm not sure if I like it. Perhaps I should wait to see if it gets better.
Choice 1 : I decide to wait and finish my program
Choice 2 : I decide to drop out
Scene 3.
I decided to wait and finish my program. After my last year, I got a job at a mid-size company in Montreal, and I am now a marketing director. I make roughly $4000 net pay a month. With such a good salary, I was able to buy a house. I have a family, and we are all very happy.
Start again : Not happy? Try again!
Scene 4.
I decided to drop out and do some marketing on Instagram for small pages. I eventually ended up being offered a job at Gucci in the marketing department. I travel the world, and I meet new people every day.
Start again : Not happy? Try again!
Scene 5.
University is almost done. I chose to specialize in Finance, and I am doing very good at school. I have received multiple job offers at big companies. I know that working for big companies comes with a big salary, but it also comes with a lot of stress.
Choice 1 : I choose to work for a big company
Choice 2 : I start my own company
Scene 6.
I decided to work for a big company. The stress is unbearable, I can't keep up. The workload is heavy. I get depressed. I don't see a way out. I don't have friends anymore because the only thing I did was work. No one can help me. I decide to kill myself.
Start again : Not happy? Try again!
Scene 7.
I decided to start my own company. It was hard in the beginning, but now I am doing pretty well. I make my own schedule, I decide if I want more clients or if I am happy with the amount I have. I also have a girlfriend, and we plan on marrying soon. Life is great!
Start again : Not happy? Try again!
Scene 8.
I chose to apply for Concordia University. I am thrilled to meet new people and start my new program. I applied in Computer Science. I hope my program won't be too hard. University is expensive. I will not be able to go to university if I stop working 30 hours a week. Also, I heard students at Concordia party a lot.
Choice 1 : I meet this guy named John
Choice 2 : I reduce my work hours
Scene 9.
This guy John is pretty cool. We went on a few parties together. He sure knows how to have fun! We smoked a bit together. He told me next time we were going to do a molly.
Choice 1 : I decide to try the molly
Choice 2 : I don't go to the next party
Scene 10.
I decided to try the molly. I liked the feeling. I decided to try other drugs. I ended up being addicted because I wanted to chase those feelings you have when you take drugs.
Start again : Not happy? Try again!
Scene 11.
I decided not to go to the next party with John. I thought about it and drugs are not for me. I prefer to study. I eventually got my diploma and got a really good job.
Start again : Not happy? Try again!
Scene 12.
I reduced my hours because my studies take a lot of my time. I don't know if it's a good idea. I'm afraid I'll go into debt.
Choice 1 : I tell my parents about it
Choice 2 : I decide to go back to 30 hours a week
Scene 13.
I decided to tell my parents about it. They helped me pay for university, and now I am a computer science technician at one of the most renown firm in the city.
Start again : Not happy? Try again!
Scene 14.
I decided to go back to 30 hours a week. I did not have the grades to stay in my program. I had to drop out, and I am still working at McDonald's. I am depressed and alone. Maybe one day I will find someone who shares the same story.
Start again : Not happy? Try again!
Scene 15.
I decided to take a year off from school. After all those years studying, maybe some time off will help me find myself. I could maybe go on vacation or try something new.
Choice 1 : I go on vacation
Choice 2 : I stay home
Scene 16.
I decided to go on vacation. I have been working hard my whole life. I deserve some time off. I have to choose between California and Thailand. I can't wait to discover new horizons!
Choice 1 : I travel to California
Choice 2 : I travel to Thailand
Scene 17.
I went to California. It was amazing. I had the best time of my life. I feel like I know who I am, and I am finally in peace with myself. I am now a photograph, and I am the happiest person alive.
Start again : Not happy? Try again!
Scene 18.
I went to Thailand. I was going to my hotel and suddenly the bus driver stopped the bus and a group of thieves told us the step out of the bus. I tried to tell them that this is a mistake, but one of the thieves stabbed me to death.
Start again : Not happy? Try again!
Scene 19.
I decided to stay home during my year off. I would like to try something new like rock climbing or hiking. I think it could have many benefits, and maybe I will discover a new passion. Who knows?
Choice 1 : I go rock climbing
Choice 2 : I go on a trip to the Rockies
Scene 20.
A couple of my friends and I decided to go rock climbing in the United States. It was really fun until I tried to hang on to the rock and my hand slipped, and I fell. I could have died but luckily a tree was there. Later, I realized a branch had gone through my stomach and as I told my friend I began to feel weak, and I eventually died of hemorrhage.
Start again : Not happy? Try again!
Scene 21.
I decided to go hiking by myself. I thought going during the afternoon was better because the sun is less strong in the afternoon. I usually don't bring my phone because I feel more connected with nature without it. As the hours pass, I realized I could not find my way back. It was the night, and I was still stuck in the forest. I tried reaching the top of the mountain, but I could not remember the path. I had to survive until tomorrow. Fortunately, I was in good condition the next morning, and I eventually found my way back. As I opened the door to my car, I got struck by lightning and died immediately.
Start again : Not happy? Try again!
Comments
Post a Comment